Hello Guest! | Sign in | Sign up
Brian's dick is small. <3 you

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im not dead and also updates. Empty Im not dead and also updates. Wed 16 Nov - 19:49

Bammy29

[b]Hey Friends,Some of you I consider Bestfriends, even some of you I consider an E-Family.I come here today to update you I'M NOT DEAD!Yay *does the CatDaddy* I do not get on anymore. I got a new computer and Il try to stop in at times to say hi, and I have to thank the following:

1.Lme66
2.Tommyz_
3.Teodor88

All three of you are considered my e-family.
For the reason of Lme, She is my therapist- online.When I lost my mom she told me what to do and what not to do and to stay calm and that she's in my heart until I meet her in heaven. The reason of Tommyz, He was a bro. BrosB4Hoes. He might be 20+ but he act's like I would. And Im 17.He's awzum. For the reason of Teodor88,He might be 12 but he sure is awzum,hilarious, and quite the guy you wanna have a mtn-dew with.

Thanks to every single one of you. Thank's for the Memories.

Here's a poem I wrote.

Roses are red,Violets are blue What would I do, without you? Into my heart and into my mind, you are always there, I always care and if any dares, Give them a glare.I would dispair without your care.

Nice huh?

Shadowz_au

Owner
Shadowz_au

Sad What about me?? You hate me!

Matt5486

Administrator
Matt5486

Yah what about me 2.... OFC you hate me XD

Bammy29

NAO I DONT HATE UZ GOOMBA OR MATT ya'l bros too

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | Video games | Internet games | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com